Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day

Well I was dreading this holiday and it came and went. Check out the cool way we decided to honor Oliver on the "Honoring Oliver" page. It was a sad day no doubt and even though I was not crying the entire day, I felt so sad inside. I have never felt sadness like this deep, numbing sadness before and I just feel helpless and stuck. Now when I have down days or down moments (usually at the end of the day) I feel this same helpless feeling. Of course there is no reason to get stuck and feel sorry for myself because I don't have Oliver. All we can do is be hopeful....stay positive and let the light guide us on....
Right after we hung the prayer flag for Oliver, we see a mother with two baby cubs! It was like Oliver was sending us a sign!

2 comments:

  1. very cool pic, and yes I think it was a sign. life is energy, it can neither be created nor destroyed, just transformed.

    ReplyDelete